Master of Professional Accounting (12 subjects)
What our students say
Hong Hai Dao
Master of Professional Accounting
"There were three factors I considered when I started looking at a university - the quality of the course, the tuition fee and the location of the campus. CSU satisfied all my needs because it was famous for Accounting, which was what I wanted to study. The fee was reasonable, especially for an international student, and the CSU Study Centre Sydney was in the middle of Sydney, where I found it very easy to travel by train or bus.
"I wanted to study economics to understand the modern world in a better way, and I preferred a major with specific skills. Accounting was a good choice for me. I was surprised that CSU provided a course with not only what I wanted, but also other useful subjects that I was interested in.
"Study in the beginning was horrible as it was strange to me, and the subjects required lots of work. However, I soon adjusted and spent time studying each day instead of leaving everything until the deadline for assignments. I gained a better understanding of my time and study didn't take up my whole time.
"My course was very comprehensive and illustrated to me the big picture of the economy rather than just focusing on my major. Even though I studied accounting, I feel as though I could work in a different field and quickly learn about it.
"My most memorable experience studying with CSU was my lecturers. They were supportive and I could discuss any topic with them easily in class or by email. They didn't just provide the concepts, they also shared their experiences to help me understand how to apply my knowledge in real life. Above all, they always reminded me about what I had to do and gave me some tips to help me achieve the highest mark possible.
"To anyone who is considering studying at CSU, don't hesitate, because this is the right place for you. I have experienced great moments in my life at CSU and I know you will too."
Stay in Touch
Make an enquiry
Call us on 1800 334 733,
(International +61 2 6338 6077)
Follow on study:
Thinking of studying CSU Engineering?
- CSU Engineering students give their recommendations and tips for other students who are interested in a career in engineering.
- CSU graduate Suzanne Grocott explains how CSU’s course provided the flexibility she needed to develop new skills and plan for her future career.
- CSU graduate Sue Norris shares the way the Master of Management (Information Technology) helped her upgrade her industry certifications to a postgraduate qualification, and the career opportunities the course has provided.
- See what CSU Engineering can offer you.
- Lisa Smiles shares her experience of studying as an online student with Charles Sturt University, and how she is applying what she studied at CSU to her career.
- Course Director Jason Howarth talks about how you will learn at CSU.
- Find out more about what it's like to study the Master of Business Leadership at CSU.
- Bradley Gwyn shares his experiences of combining work and family commitments with studying at CSU.
- Andrew Berta talks about his graduation and experiences studying through the Australian Graduate Management Consortium.
- A graduate shares his experiences of studying with CSU.