Bachelor of Education (Birth to Five Years)
What our students say
Malerie Borbath, Principal,
Halton District School Board
"I am thoroughly enjoying the CSU experience. The online format provides the flexibility I need and the nature of the assignments ensures that I think critically about current topics in educational research. As a result of my own learning, I am better able to engage my staff in discussions relevant to student learning."
Master of Education (Educational Leadership)
"I was looking for a course that would provide me with the knowledge, opportunity and academic support to carry out a research project connected to my work. The encouragement my research project supervisor gave me through her belief in my work and the expertise she shared will always be held as a vital and memorable part of my learning journey."
Stay in Touch
Make an enquiry
Call us on 1800 334 733,
(International +61 2 6338 6077)
Follow on study:
Zoe Bowkett - Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- "The course has allowed me to experience working in my field from my very first year of study."
Sharon Gwyn - Master of Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Sharon Gwyn shares her experiences of studying with two young children, and the support she received while studying at CSU.
Curious about educating our future leaders?
- CSU’s innovative Bachelor of Education (K-12) means you graduate qualified to teach in both primary and secondary schools. With more flexibility and greater employment options, what are you waiting for?
- I found that this course was a perfect fit to increase my knowledge of international issues in education.
Amy Constant - Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- "Because of the small class sizes I’ve ended up on a first name basis with the lecturers."
- "Some people say workplace learning can be a waste of time. However when it comes to education courses, this isn’t the case! By undertaking practical placements, as a pre-service teacher it allows you to practice what you have been taught and actually allow you to figure out if the profession you are training in is actually for you. Prac placements have been highly beneficial for me as it has allowed me to utilise what I have learnt and tweak my teaching to suit my personality and the way my students like to learn. It has also enabled me to put in behaviour management techniques that are completely different to what I was taught at University, as they do not always work. Teaching is like being a chameleon. You need to adapt to different factors that always change."
Chloe Sanders - Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- "CSU is a wonderful university with loads of great opportunities waiting to be seized."
Kyle Palmer - Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- "I will be the first in my family to graduate and it makes me feel proud to be going to uni."
- "I am thoroughly enjoying the CSU experience. The online format provides the flexibility I need and the nature of the assignments ensures that I think critically about current topics in educational research."
- "I was looking for a course that would provide me with the knowledge, opportunity and academic support to carry out a research project connected to my work."