Fee paying places
Most postgraduate students in Australia have a fee paying place in their course, and will pay the full cost of their tuition, however if you are a CSU Alumni Student, you will receive a 10% discount.
You can pay your fees by:
- deferring your payment via a FEE-HELP loan through the Australian Government
- making full payment directly to the University.
If there is a direct connection between your study and work you may be able to claim your tuition fees as a tax deduction. For further guidance please seek independent advice or visit www.ato.gov.au.
FEE-HELP loans at a glance:
- defer part or all of your fees
- only start repayments when you earn above the threshold set by the government
- repay your loan through the taxation system.
You are eligible for FEE-HELP if you are:
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen holding a SCV who meets the eligibility criteria (refer to the StudyAssist FAQs NZ; OR
- a permanent humanitarian visa holder who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your unit; OR
- a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study.
FEE-HELP does not cover costs associated with accommodation, text books or any other expenses but will help you pay for the tuition fees.