CSU Emergency Equity Food Vouchers
- Applications open
- Closes: 11:59pm 16 Dec 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
20 Dec 2018
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: up to $60 in food vouchers
- Duration: one off payment
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides assistance to students in need of immediate support to purchase food and personal items.
To be eligible for this Grant in 2018 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or
- must be able to explain why you are in financial hardship and not eligible to receive a Centrelink benefit
- able to demonstrate that you have suffered a recent, personal adverse event that has impacted current studies and requires emergency assistance;
- studying onshore in Australia.
Postgraduate students may be considered on a case by case basis.
Download the 2018 CSU Emergency Equity Food Vouchers Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the Appendix A in the guidelines for a list of the eligible means tested Centrelink Benefits.
If you do not receive an eligible means-tested Centrelink payment, you will be required to provide additional supporting documentation.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive an email notifying you of the outcome.
If you are successful and study on campus you will be contacted by a Student Liaison Officer on your campus, to arrange collection.
If you are an online student your voucher will be sent to your mailing address.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon a receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your application eligibility.
Postgraduate students may be considered on a case by case basis. We recommend that you contact the Scholarships Office before submitting your application at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your circumstances.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Applications are OPEN and will close at 11:59pm 16 Dec 2018
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733