Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health Placement Grant
Applications open for the Session 3 2018 grant
- Closes: 04:00pm 7 Dec 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
10 Dec 2018
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $200 per week for the first 5 weeks then $100 per week up to a maximum of $3000
- Duration: one off payment
This Three Rivers UDRH Grant supports students in the Allied Health, Dentistry, Nursing and Midwifery disciplines to go on placements of two weeks or more that are away from home and within the Three Rivers footprint.
We have reviewed the eligibility criteria of this Grant. For all amendments refer to 12. Version Control in the UDRH Grant Guidelines.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in one of the eligible courses at CSU;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average GPA) of 4.0 or higher;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen a permanent Australian Resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- travelling over 80km from your internal home campus, in-session, out of session, and origin addresses to a placement located within the Three Rivers UDRH Footprint Postcodes.
Students relocating to another campus as a compulsory component of their course and undertaking both internal classes and clinical placements are deemed ineligible, unless the required travel to placement is over 80km from the campus.
- enrolled in a subject for which Professional Placement attendance is compulsory and the placement must be a minimum of 28 hours per week over 2 or more consecutive weeks; for example: a minimum of 4 days of compulsory placement and 1 day of internal classes as per your course structure.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive an email notice of the outcome of your application.
The payment of the Grant will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated bank account. To register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your application eligibility.
No, You can only receive one Grant for the subject you list for the purpose of professional placement.
No. If your InPlace details are confirmed with the same dates as your application you do not need to submit the Placement Form.
Download UDRH eligible postcodes
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
YOU MUST BE A CURRENT STUDENT TO APPLY
You should use the Scholarship Search within student.csu.edu.au to ensure you find all of the scholarships you are eligible for.
Need more info?
1800 334 733