CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications will open on
26 Nov 2018
and close at 11:00pm 3 Mar 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $2500
- Duration: one year (full-time), two years (part-time)
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
This scholarship is a TAFE specific scholarship program to assist students to further their education through a CSU undergraduate degree.
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- completing or have completed a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or CSU Diploma of General studies in the last 2 years which is relevant to your field of study;
- if you are studying full-time in conjunction with TAFE, please supply evidence of your TAFE enrolment.
a. of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
b. have relevant work experience within your field of study.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2019 CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
You will receive an email of the outcome by 8 Mar 2019.
Payments are made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of session 1 and 2.
The payment of the scholarship will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org
No, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications will open on 26 Nov 2018
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733