John Cassim Scholarship
- Applications closed
- Applications closed at 11:59pm 8 Feb 2017
- Available to:
- Value: $3000
- Duration: one off payment
One of the first music lecturers at Bathurst Teachers’ College, John Cassim went on to become a conductor for the Sydney Symphony and the Sydney Opera Company. John gifted a substantial sum to the CSU Foundation in 2006 to establish a scholarship for a student within the School of Education who contributed to the musical life of the University. John’s second passion was horse breeding so when CSU’s music program ended, John chose to award his scholarship to Animal, Equine or Veterinary students. Sadly, John passed away in July 2013.
CAMPUS: Wagga Wagga
MUST BE STUDYING IN:
Commencing or currently enrolled in of Doctor Veterinary Studies in 2017Commencing or currently in the role of Veterinary resident at CSU
Please provide a proposal for a research project you would like to undertake as part of your studies (this can be attached as a separate document)
Possess a sound Academic record.
How to Apply
*NB Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays. 7 tips to help your application
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involves Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59pm 8 Feb 2017
I am a current student
Login to see your Foundation or Equity Scholarship and Grant applications