Top programs for Canadians
Charles Sturt University (CSU) offers over 350 undergraduate, postgraduate and research qualifications on campus and via online education. Here are some programs that we know are popular with Canadians:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism) - On campus
- Bachelor of Dental Science - On campus
*Considered accredited by The Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - On campus
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology / Bachelor of Veterinary Science - On campus
- Bachelor of Clinical Science (Paramedic) - On campus
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science - On campus
- Bachelor of Information Studies - Online
- Bachelor of Policing - Online
*Canadian police officers receive 112 points of the 192 required to graduate (for five years of policing experience, and graduation from a recognised police academy in Canada i.e. Atlantic Police Academy, RCMP Depot, Chief Crowfoot Learning Centre, or École nationale de police du Quebec). The Ontario Police College 'Senior Police Administration Course' is formally recognised by CSU for credit.
- Master of Business Administration - Online
- Master of Education (with specialisations) - Online
- Master of Education (Knowledge Networks and Digital Innovation) - Online
- Master of Health Services Management - Online
- Master of Information Studies - Online
* Recognised by ALIA, RMPA, RAA
- Master of International Education (School Leadership) - Online
- Master of Medical Radiation Science - Online
- Master of Nursing - Online
Note: Some online courses may have a compulsory residential school component in Australia, however you are encouraged to inquire upon application if this might be waived depending on recognition of your previous studies or work experience.
I have been a police officer for 18 years. My police service heard about CSU's policing program and decided to invest in the course for five officers. I have enjoyed learning in my own home, especially the convenience of organising my own timetable and being able to have flexibility around when I study. My studies have made me a better police officer. The world is so competitive right now and CSU keeps you on top of all the latest research.
CSU's Master of Medical Radiation Science (Nuclear Medicine) is established and well thought out. The course has been fine tuned to focus on current and advanced topics, and the assignments push you to think outside the box! I have already found the knowledge gained valuable. Using research skills and critical thinking gained from the program, I was able to research a particular problem from work, generate a solution, which was accepted and implemented.