International student fees
We understand you are making a huge investment into your future career and want the best value for money when studying in Australia. Our course tuition fees are comparatively more affordable than many other Australian universities.
Another CSU advantage is that once you are enrolled, your tuition fee rate is set for the duration of your course and not subject to change. Many other Australian universities increase their fees up to 7.5 per cent each year which can add up over the duration of your course.
- International or overseas students are those without Australian or New Zealand citizenship and who do not have permanent residency status in Australia.
- Tuition fee costs are shown in Australian dollars as session amounts.
- Fees can be paid by using the Western Union international student payment portal. International students can also pay by telegraphic transfer, bank draft or credit card. CSU accepts most major credit cards.
- Text books and other items may be required to be purchased by you during your study and these costs are not included in the tuition fees.
- If you are a CSU Alumni, you are eligible to a 10 per cent discount on fee paying postgraduate courses.