Indigenous Access Program
The Indigenous Access Program is a three day course which will help you understand what university is all about and assess your skills and suitability to study at CSU.
How this course can help
During the course, you'll be able to:
- build confidence in preparing for university
- assess your literacy and numeracy skills
- gain career guidance and support
- create a personalised plan for your future at university
- get advice on the courses you can study
Who can participate?
Courses are available to recent school leavers and mature age participants at the following locations:
Where: Wagga Wagga campus.
When: 31 January 2017 – 2 February 2017.
Applications close: 6 January 2017.
Travel and accommodation will be provided and there are no associated costs for eligible participants in NSW.
Places are filling fast...submit an application today!