CSU graduates have long enjoyed one of the best employment rates of any university in the country*, and our focus continues to be producing job-ready graduates with the experience and skills to hit the ground running. Our Career Service is one more way we can give you the edge after graduation.
The Careers Service
When you study with us CSU provides the opportunity for you to take up services that our career team offer such as:
- career development workshops
- support when finding work experience placements
- personal appointments with our career development officers
- tips on how to understand job applications
- help with resume writing
- practice interview scenarios and establish interview techniques
- help when looking for job search strategies
Access to these services doesn't stop when you graduate. We'll also help you with resume reviews and advice during your first year after graduation.