CSU Equity Scholarship
- Applications closed at 04:30pm 22 Feb 2019
- Outcome Notice Date:
8 Mar 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $2000
- Duration: 1 year scholarship (students can reapply each year)
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Funds to assist with the general costs of University education.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- in financial need:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit (refer to guidelines) or
- able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Applicants enrolled in the CSU Diploma of Policing Practice and in receipt of a policing scholarship are not eligible for this Scholarship.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2019 Equity Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
A person is considered to be in financial need if they are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink benefit or are in financial hardship. Supporting documentation will be required to demonstrate financial need.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Applications for the CSU Equity Scholarship are submitted via the Universities Admissions Centre of NSW (UAC) or the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 04:30pm 22 Feb 2019
Need more info?
1800 275 278