Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) Placement Grant
- Applications open
- The current round of applications close on:
- The next round of applications open on:
- Outcome Notice Dates:
- 15 Apr 2019
- 29 May 2019
- 28 Jun 2019
- 29 Jul 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $200 per week for the first 5 weeks then $100 per week up to a maximum of $3000
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) is a key initiative in the Commonwealth Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training Program. The objective of this program is to improve the recruitment and retention of nursing, midwifery, allied health and dentistry professionals and in rural and remote Australia. Three Rivers UDRH aims to support more health student to live, study and work in regional Australia.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying as an active student;
- enrolled in one of the eligible courses at CSU;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or higher. (GPA less than 4.0 refer to point 7 special circumstances in the grant guidelines).
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen a permanent Australian Resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- travelling over 80km (one way) from: (a) your place of residence during university session and (b) your home/origin address to Professional Placement located within the Three Rivers UDRH Footprint (check your postcode). Placements are to be undertaken with external providers only - students undertaking their placement in a CSU supported clinic are deemed ineligible.
- enrolled in a subject for which Professional Placement attendance is compulsory, the clinical practical component of the placement must be a minimum of 28 hours per week over 2 or more consecutive weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
No, If your correct details are confirmed in InPlace.
Forms and Documents
- Download and save any forms you require for your application.
How to Apply
Applications are OPEN and will close at 04:00pm 3 Dec 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278