CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications open
- Closes: 11:00pm 3 Mar 2019
- Outcome Notice Date:
8 Mar 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $2500
- Duration: one year (full-time), two years (part-time)
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
This scholarship is a TAFE specific scholarship program to assist students to further their education through a CSU undergraduate degree.
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- completing or have completed a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or CSU Diploma of General studies in the last 2 years which is relevant to your field of study;
- if you are studying full-time in conjunction with TAFE, please supply evidence of your TAFE enrolment.
a. of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
b. have relevant work experience within your field of study.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2019 CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Yes, but you must complete and submit your application prior the closing date to be considered.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Session 1 Applications are OPEN and will close at 11:00pm 3 Mar 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278