Three Rivers UDRH Dental Science Accommodation Scholarship
- Applications closed at 11:59am 16 Dec 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
17 Dec 2018
- Available to:
- Value: $5,000
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) Dental Science Accommodation Scholarship is designed to assist commencing students with accommodation costs to reside in on-campus residences at Orange campus.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in first year of the CSU Bachelor of Dental Science course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- residing continuously in first year in on-campus accommodation on the Orange campus;
- a commencing student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- a resident for at least five consecutive or cumulative years in a Regional or Remote area that is within the Three Rivers footprint postcodes.
By applying for this scholarship you will have to demonstrate an interest in rural health practice.
In accepting this scholarship, there is the expectation that you will support Three Rivers' work by:
- engaging in rural health promotion by undertaking one school visit in your home area within the first year of your degree;
- joining the Rural Health Club;
- undertaking Indigenous cultural competency training.
Download the 2019 Three Rivers UDRH Dental Science Accommodation Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59am 16 Dec 2018
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278