Three Rivers UDRH Health Student Accommodation Scholarship
- Applications closed at 09:00am 14 Dec 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
18 Dec 2018
- Available to:
- Value: $5,000
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) Accommodation Scholarship is designed to assist continuing students with accommodation costs to reside in on-campus residences at Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga campus.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled as a continuing student in one of the eligible courses at CSU as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- residing continuously in on-campus accommodation full-time(29-40) on Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga campus;
- a continuing student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or;
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- a resident from a Regional or Remote area that is within the Three Rivers footprint postcodes.
By applying for this scholarship you will have to demonstrate an interest in rural health practice.
In accepting this scholarship, there is the expectation that you will support Three Rivers' work by:
- engaging in rural health promotion by undertaking one school visit in your home area within the first year of your degree;
- joining the Rural Health Club;
- undertaking Indigenous cultural competency training.
Download the 2019 Three Rivers UDRH Health Student Accommodation Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Download UDRH eligible postcodes.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
If you are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink payment - refer to the guidelines for further information.
You find it difficult to provide basic necessities for yourself, your family or dependent/s.
You will be required to provide additional supporting documentation as listed in the application.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 09:00am 14 Dec 2018
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278