- Applications closed at 11:59pm 1 Apr 2018
- Available to:
- Duration: one off payment
This scholarship is provided by the friends of Charles Sturt University, the many service organisations, individuals and corporations throughout our region who give generously via the Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust in support of the University and its students. Their gifts allow Charles Sturt University to offer more than 200 Foundation scholarships each year to students across the campuses of CSU.
How to Apply
*NB Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays. 7 tips to help your application
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involves Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59pm 1 Apr 2018
I am a first year student in 2019
Login to see your Foundation or Equity Scholarship and Grant applications