International student fees
International or overseas students are those without Australian or New Zealand citizenship and who do not have permanent residency status in Australia.
- Tuition fee costs are shown in Australian dollars as session amounts.
- Fees can be paid by using the Western Union international student payment portal. International students can also pay by telegraphic transfer, bank draft or credit card. CSU accepts most major credit cards.
- Text books and other items may be required to be purchased by you during your study and these costs are not included in the tuition fees.
- One advantage of choosing CSU is that once enrolled, your tuition fee rate is set for the duration of your course and not subject to change. Many other Australian universities increase their fees up to 7.5% each year.
- If you are a CSU Alumni, you are eligible to a 10% discount on fee paying postgraduate courses.
Studying on campus in Australia
Tuition fees for international students studying on campus in Australia.
Tuition fees for international students (including Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada and the United Kingdom) studying online.