CSU Honours Scholarship HECS-HELP Exempt Award
- Session 1 Applications closed at 11:00pm 3 Mar 2019
- Outcome Notice Date:
8 Mar 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $4000+ HECS-HELP Exemption
- Duration: 1 or 2 years depending on enrolment or study load
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
A cash scholarship for meritorious students studying Honours courses, plus HECS-HELP exemption for successful CSU Honours Scholarship recipients.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an Honours degree in session 1 2019 at CSU as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- able to demonstrate you have maintained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above in your undergraduate or Honours course;
AND must not have been:
- in receipt of this scholarship previously; you can only receive this scholarship once during your enrolment at CSU.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2019 CSU Honours Scholarship HECS-HELP Exempt Award Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:00pm 3 Mar 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278