CSU Emergency Equity Food Vouchers
- Applications open
- Closes: 09:00am 16 Dec 2019
- Outcome Notice Date:
16 Dec 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $100 in food vouchers (up to)
- Duration: one off payment
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides assistance to students in need of immediate support to purchase food and personal items.
To be eligible for this Grant in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or
- must be able to explain why you are in financial hardship and not eligible to receive a Centrelink benefit
- able to demonstrate that you have suffered a recent, personal adverse event that has impacted current studies and requires emergency assistance;
- studying onshore in Australia.
Postgraduate students may be considered on a case by case basis.
Download the 2019 CSU Emergency Equity Food Vouchers Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
If you are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink payment - refer to the guidelines for further information.
You find it difficult to provide basic necessities for yourself, your family or dependent/s.
You will be required to provide additional supporting documentation as listed in the application.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
You will receive an email notification within 2 working days notifying you of the outcome.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Applications are OPEN and will close at 09:00am 16 Dec 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278