CSU GOTAFE Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications closed at 11:59pm 8 Apr 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
- Available to:
- Value: $5000
- Duration: Full time - 2 years
Part time - 4 years
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides financial assistance to students studying at the Wangaratta GO TAFE Campus
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2018 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student.
- enrolled in a CSU course on the Wangaratta GOTAFE campus as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students are not eligible).
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student.
- a commencing student in 2018
- enrolled as an internal or online student.
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa.
- enrolled in the CSU Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
PLEASE NOTE: preference will be given to applicants who have completed or will be completing a Certificate IV/Diploma/Advanced Diploma with GOTAFE.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2018 CSU GOTAFE Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are successful in your application for the scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Payments will occur via electronic funds transfer (EFT) at half the annual scholarship value in the first and second sessions of each eligible year. Payments are usually made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of each session.
Bank details can be entered or updated online. It is up to you to manage your bank details with CSU. If you do not have a bank account, a cheque will be sent to your mailing address.
All provisional scholarship offers will be sent progressively from by email and the offer will be an online acceptance.
The provisional offer is retained on condition that you still meet the eligibility criteria as at the Census date of each session of enrolment.
The provisional offer will outline what you need to do to accept the scholarship.
Payments are usually made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of each session.
Payments will occur via electronic funds transfer (EFT) at half the annual scholarship value in the first and second sessions of each eligible year. Bank details can be entered or updated online. It is up to you to manage your bank details with CSU. If you do not have a bank account, a cheque will be sent to your mailing address.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately be email email@example.com
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59pm 8 Apr 2018
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733