CSU GOTAFE Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications will open on
11 Feb 2019
and close at 11:59pm 24 Mar 2019
- Available to:
- Value: $5000
- Duration: Full time - 2 years
Part time - 4 years
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides financial assistance to students studying at the Wangaratta GO TAFE Campus
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student.
- enrolled in a CSU course on the Wangaratta GOTAFE campus as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students are not eligible).
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student.
- a commencing student in 2019
- enrolled as an internal or online student.
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa.
- enrolled in the CSU Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
PLEASE NOTE: preference will be given to applicants who have completed or will be completing a Certificate IV/Diploma/Advanced Diploma with GOTAFE.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2019 CSU GOTAFE Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Yes, but you must complete and submit your application prior the closing date to be considered.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications will open on 11 Feb 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 275 278