CSU Residential School Equity Grant
- Applications for the August / September 2019 grant will open on 1 Jul 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: up to $81 per night
- Duration: one off payment
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides financial assistance to students attending a compulsory residential school.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant in 2019 you must be:
- studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (this includes honours) as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students or students at Goulburn Campus are not eligible);
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student, Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- enrolled in a compulsory residential school in the residential school period currently being offered;
- an Australian Citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian Permanent visa.
- in financial need;
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink benefit (refer to the guidelines) or
- able to demonstrate financial hardship.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this grant you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this grant.
Download the 2019 RSEG Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
A person is considered to be in financial need if they are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink benefit or are in financial hardship. Supporting documentation will be required to demonstrate financial need.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Please refer to the guidelines for on how and when Residential school grant payments are made
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications for the August / September 2019 grant will open on 1 Jul 2019
Need more info?
1800 275 278