Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health Placement Grant
- Applications for the Session 3 2018 grant closed at 04:00pm 7 Dec 2018
- Outcome Notice Date:
10 Dec 2018
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $200 per week for the first 5 weeks then $100 per week up to a maximum of $3000
- Duration: one off payment
This Three Rivers UDRH Grant supports students in the Allied Health, Dentistry, Nursing and Midwifery disciplines to go on placements of two weeks or more that are away from home and within the Three Rivers footprint.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in one of the eligible courses at CSU;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average GPA) of 4.0 or higher;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen a permanent Australian Resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- travelling over 80km from your internal home campus, in-session, out of session, and origin addresses to a placement located within the Three Rivers UDRH Footprint Postcodes.
Students relocating to another campus as a compulsory component of their course and undertaking both internal classes and clinical placements are deemed ineligible, unless the required travel to placement is over 80km from the campus.
- enrolled in a subject for which Professional Placement attendance is compulsory and the placement must be a minimum of 28 hours per week over 2 or more consecutive weeks; for example: a minimum of 4 days of compulsory placement and 1 day of internal classes as per your course structure.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Yes, but you must complete and submit your application prior the closing date to be considered.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank detials with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
No, If your correct details are confirmed in InPlace.
Download UDRH eligible postcodes
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
The Session 3 2018 grant CLOSED at 04:00pm 7 Dec 2018
Need more info?
1800 275 278